Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Olympic Update


I'm totally liking this color combination better. I decided to pick out a couple of colors and stick with'em.

The Irishman is pleased by this development. He wasn't too crazy about the dark mitts.

Now I just have to figure out the thumb gussett....

The other half of my Knitting Olympics Goal: finishing the Aran-patterned Beast, is coming along quite nicely. I'm in the middle of the collar ribbing - maybe I'll just finish that up to make myself feel all warm and fuzzy tonight :) If that won't work, then the Gumbo I plan to make will certainly do it. HOoooooooeeeeee

3 comments:

  1. Those colors look really good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:25 AM

    That looks great! I love the colors!
    Can you hear me cheering you on??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your support!

    But these eleven days are long...
    Keep knitting!

    ReplyDelete