Monday, February 13, 2006

Olympic Paradigm

My Goal : to re-create this fingerless glove, in shape and design (something South American), but make it thin enough that the Irishman can put his hands in his pockets.














The Inspiration : Schachenmeyer - assorted colours and fluffiness (even though it's the same friggin yarn with the same guage, etc.)


First Attempts: I like the way the design is on the second one, but think I will return to the light background (earlier abandoned b/c of above mentioned gauge woes). Somehow I'd much rather see all these colours against the light background than mixed up with each other. Gauge be damned!

Two weeks left : here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap you're good at colourwork. I'm getting stripes down pretty well......

    I emailed you so you'd have my address. :-)

    ReplyDelete