Thursday, February 03, 2005

One Sockie Wockie Ah! Ah! Ah!

Minor Sesame Street Flashback there ;)

I'm starting to like the pink in this sock. Ok, maybe not really like like, but I don't find it as annoying as before.



My snarky feelings are being saved up for the makers of Addi Naturas. Those that make the heroin that they call 2.5 mm bamboo needles, but only make them strong enough to last for one pair of socks. I tried my luck on the KnitList, but it seems I'm not the only one with this expensive addiction and rotten luck. So I guess it's back to metals when these ultimately snap....I've heard the Addi turbos are good :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh

    I do love that sock yarn. Sorry but the pink is great. So nice for spring, which it might be when we all mail our socks out together. Like little , or well, like big butterflies in the air.

    ReplyDelete