Wednesday, May 18, 2005

OMG It Hurts!!

Do you have any idea what it's like to buy a house and have like no money and then find out that Opal has started doing silk sock yarn? Do you? Do you??
Even worse is that my last bit of renovation money has me doing that am-I-going-to-be-a-bad-girl glance between internet ordering and IKEA. Hmmm, if I just use my old busted wardrobe for one month more, then I can afford to get some silk sock yarn, because we all know that the 8kilograms up in the attic, ahem....Wool Studio is not going to keep me busy for longer than 2 hours, right? But, if I don't investigate Opal's new silk sock yarn now, how will I be able to make informed buying decisions in the future - seriously, yarn shopping isn't as easy as it looks. It's more of a science...

Speaking of studios, here's my sneak preview. Can't show off too much because Aaron's staying there right now and a lot is hidden by sleeper sofa, traveling cases and 26 year-old nephew necesseties, but soon, My Precious will be fully organized and operable. Then, I'll be saying, "IKEA who?"



Also, just updated the Goldy Family website with loads of pictures from this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment