Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The Troll Mitten Lives!!

Knit, knit, knit - thrum, thrum, thrum. This is moving a lot faster than I thought it would - consdering the 48 free minutes I have to work on it every night (well, some nights it's 49). God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll actually have these done before the first snow falls. Not so sure about its mate, though.


The beginning of Grover's Hussy Neckwarmer. Also known as: how much alcohol can we fit in one photo. There were other people attending, I promise!

(Mum will be so proud that I remembered to lift my chin for the photo. You can't tell, but I'm sucking my stomach in as well.)

Alcohol? What alcohol? All I see is lots of satly snacks and Neal's mum sneaking a peek at Iveira's cards.

We're going to have to do this one again - it was quite possibly the most confusing game of rummy I've ever played in my life. How can rummy be confusing? Easy, just change the rules with every new hand. Like: okay, this time around you need to have 2 three-of-a-kinds and one straight-of-four and the next hand is 1 three-of-a-kind and 1 straight of seven cards. I think I've found the ultimate drinking game - if only I could handle more than 2 drinks in one evening...we'd have us a proper UGA Saturday Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment