Monday, November 01, 2004

How cute is this??!!!!

I give you sweetness herself, my niece Erika Anne:



Honestly, I ask you - could anyone else wear this sweater?

Not that anyone in Florida is in need of sweaters just yet - here's Mum and David enjoying the 84 degree Autumn weather in Barefoot Bay. Rough life, I tell ya, rough life....

When I grow up, I want to be my mother :)

Okay, so this is turning into Gratuitous Family Photo Day. What the hey. There's even knitting content in the next one. The Pipsqueaks book strikes again. Erika is above in Imp and below is Kerry and her Granny sitting next to her new Lucky cardigan. Mum put the button on for me. For some reason, I can knit like the wind, but sewing doesn't come quite as naturally...

This was Kerry's first visit to Nova Scotia - lucky girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment