Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Can't Post From the Garden....yet.

Ever since the temperatures rose back above 0 degrees (Kelvin!) I've been spending as much time as possible in the garden (and cellar and wool room and am even re-arranging the kitchen). I decided to take the motiviation and use it to its fullest advantage before it's gone again ;)
The rose bushes weren't too excited about being trimmed (as the condition of my hands can attest). And the wool room proved to have less storage than I remember from last summer.

On the knitting front, I started the Maple Leaf socks from the Townsend Knit A long, but progress is slow as my hands have been continually full of dust, dirt or tools. But the house looks mucho bettero!

2 comments:

  1. Have tried 3 different browsers, Safari, Firefox and IE and the header is in the way of reading blog entry everytime. Just got home from a week away, went to a Fibre Fair near Vancouver, boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:08 PM

    Oh hey, I can read your blog!!!! Whoa this is the coolest thing. Imagine this, I don't have to guess what you've written! I'm so impressed at your blogging prowess. Go, girl. ;O)
    Can you come over to my house? Mine needs to look mucho bettero!!

    ReplyDelete