Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Plaid
















I really wish these pictures had come out a bit truer to life. The greens blend in to each other a bit better and the whole thing looks a lot more uniform than whatcha see right here. I'm getting kind of excited about trying this out with other colour combinations. It's a bit of a shame that this pair will take so long since they're a whopping size 12!! Is it just me, or have you noticed the high occurance of sock knitters having significant others having montrously large feet? I think Harloty commented on this recently, too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is really cool! I may have to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sock looks great! I love the colors. They remind me of the dark, beautiful falls I remember in Germany..hehe.

    ReplyDelete