Things to be thankful for:
- Motorcycle accident-nephew is recuperating well and will be able to graduate with his class.
- Bubba has lost some serious weight and is looking awesome!! Watch out girls ;)
- My super cool new job has me bustling back and forth from Florida (home of my Family and cool Friends) and Germany (where the hubby is holed up) - lots of people and great visits, not so nice on the ol' wallet (I think my stash has doubled)
- hubby's Dad got called out of retirement to take a year-long project in South Africa - I sure hope him and the missus are planning on lots of visitors :)
- I'm totally thankful for my new Kondenstrockner - it's like a clothes dryer but the damp doesn't get pumped out like at home, but instead the water is gathered into a little reservoir that you empty after every use. And the clothes don't get completely dry (or I haven't figured that out yet) but it's a sight better than hanging them on the line and praying for the best (quickest summer drying time: 1 hour - quickest winter drying time: 1 day).
Hope you all had a great day!